TEAM Group has started its journey back in 2009 and since then it has tapped into 5 different industries including Textile & RMG, Retail, Real Estate, Pharmaceuticals and IT, establishing themselves as one of the largest conglomerates of Bangladesh. With 14 business units, TEAM Group is a family of 14,800+ employees. The large workforce faces many IT issues while dealing with their operational tasks and they need flawless IT services for working smoothly. More than 3000 tickets are raised per month due to these issues and solving them proves difficult and cumbersome for the in-house IT team. At the same time, maintaining the on time service delivery while keeping top-notch quality becomes challenging.
- No Formal tracking of user end IT Issues & Support Service
- User satisfaction on IT Support is not measured / guaranteed
- Escalation of IT Support Service is not formalized
- No agreed timeframe for IT Support duration
Intellier Ltd. proposed a fully “IT Managed Services (ITSD)” solution that provides a multi-layered approach to service, including a 24/7 Helpdesk for a single point of contact for any support requests, a Technical Back-office team actively monitoring and remediating any alerts that may arise, and an expert Services team for all onsite needs. All requests and notifications are managed from beginning to end, including third-party management through to resolution and within defined service levels. This ownership of incidents allows Team Group to concentrate on developing their own business rather than having to worry about maintaining IT Services.
- All IT Service Requests will be tracked and logged in system.
- All IT Service Requests will be categorized – in terms of urgency / priority as communicated from end users.
- Management (Customer) Visibility / Business Reporting
- 90% Customer satisfaction ensured by providing End to End IT Support
- Easy IT issue tracking and monitoring & Prioritized Support response based on urgency
- Enhance operational efficiency by 30% (Approx.)
- Data driven decision making & Planning
- Meeting IT Operational Standard & Global Best Practices
IT SM Dashboard