Company Name: Intellier Limited (sister concern of Team Group)
- Main Job purpose of Odoo Developer will be to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations.
- Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
- Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
- Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
- Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
- Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfil the Scope objectives.
- Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
- 4 years Graduation / Post Graduate or university degree in the field of computer science
- 4-5 years
- 4+ years of Experience in related field .
- Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
- Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
- Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
- Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO.
- ODOO Techno functional knowledge.
- Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO and Excellent debugging skills in Odoo.
- Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Inventory, Projects, Time-sheet, HR etc.
- Knowledge in handling ODOO front end(XML and Java Script)
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL with ability to write SQL queries.
- View customization – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
- Q-Web reports creation.
- Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
- Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
- Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system
- Dhaka (Uttara)
- 09.00 AM- 06.00 PM
- Negotiable (attractive salary, dependent on skill and experience)
Compensation & other benefits:
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- We have an energetic friendly working environment
- Morning snacks
- Unlimited refreshment
- Organizational gym facility
Please, apply on this below mail “[email protected]” mentioning the position name in the subject line if you are interested or
you can visit our career section of the website: www.intellier.com